Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Workout Wednesday: Week 3

Nothing much has changed from last week to this week. I am still at 180 pounds. I will be able to give you much more results after this weekend when I see if I can fit into a dress that is a slight snug for Hubs cousin wedding we have to attend this weekend.

The one thing I did change this week was I started getting up at 6:00 and snoozing for 30 minuets or so before getting up and working out instead of trying to jump out of bed and onto the elliptical. It had made working out in the morning that much easier.

I will admit that I missed 3 days of workout this week. I missed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. However, I think I made up for it on Saturday. I may not have got my behind on my elliptical but I climbed 107 stairs twice as well as walked all around Atlanta and climbed another 30 steps about 8 times. My calves were SO sore on Sunday I could barley walk. There was no way I was getting on the elliptical. I needed a day of rest. I promise I will be better this upcoming week.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment