Sunday, October 17, 2010

Falling into Place

Today I applied for the Store Manager position of American Eagle in Brunswick. This move just seems to somehow keep falling into place. And I found out that my landlords are anxious to sell my condo. Good news for us because that means we may be able to get out of our lease at an earlier date. Plus one of my co-workers is inters ted in looking at my condo to purchase. So, with all of this overwhelming news Hubs and I decided to contact the real estate agent about perfection of a house to set up a time where we can come for a tour of the home and to talk about the house. This is really going to help us decide if we want to further pursue this house or to keep looking for something else. We're hoping by doing a walk-through of the home that we will be able to create a better timeline of our move. This is such a scary but exciting endeavor at the same time. I'm very thankful for the people around us who have given their love and support through this process. I am just hoping that in the end we are not disappointed by the outcome and find that we will not be able to be homeowners in the next 6 to 8 months. We should know much more about our new venture in life after speaking with the real estate agent in the next few days. Wish us luck!

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment