Monday, October 25, 2010

Workout Woes

So Workout Wednesday has been so important to me since Hubs and I are going to Jamaica in 4 weeks.

See beautiful Breezes resort...





So as you can see I'm a little stressed out about the trip. I have bought SOOOOO many (too many) bikinis for this trip and I intend on wearing them all, but I would LOVE to do so without a cover up. I just don't see that happening. I've been working out for a month solid and I saw no results so the last 2 weeks I've really been slacking on the workout part but I've been keeping up with the eating healthy part. But I can't do one without the other and I really need to get this thing worked out before Thanksgiving and we head to Jamacia for 5 fun-filled beach bound days.

I'll keep you posted my loves.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment