Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Redirected

It is no secret that I have been struggling with the move that is before us. As any of my readers know I have been working to create a bridal boutique in my hometown but since we are now relocating 3 hours away from my hometown I became depressed and threw my boutique to the wayside.

The problem with throwing my boutique to the wayside was, well there are a few problems with doing that, is I had a lot of moral support from close friends who have excited for me to open my doors. The other problem was rarely do I say I am going to do something and then I not do it. I'm the type of person who says they are going to do something and they do it. It's that "I told you so factor". I told you so therefore it happened. I like to be right.

I felt like by throwing my boutique to the wayside that I was failing myself and maybe I am but I am still not sure where to take my boutique from here. I have decided however, to take a few steps back and reevaluate my boutique and my business plan. I am thinking that for this move I start with a smaller clothing boutique specializing in dresses, prom, and mens semi-casual wear. And if I see/find a demand for bridal to then branch into bridal. I am playing around with a few ideas and can not wait to go to the market next weekend to really get my feet wet.

I'm excited to be redirecting my focus and I hopefully will have lots of awesome ideas and a really great vision in the next few weeks.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment