Thursday, June 3, 2010

True Confessions

I'm Sarah and a Southern Belle through and through. There is no denying it. Raised in the South on Plantations, riding horses and chasing bird dogs before I could walk. This is my life. I am a Pearl wearing, God-fearing, good ole' Southern Belle.

I must admit I love the South and anything to do with it. Southern traditions, Southern hospitality, Southern accents, and a lot of Southern Sweet Tea. Being Southern is more then just who you are or where you were raised. Being Southern is a way of life.

Join this self declared Southern Belle, and her pretty dog Grace, on their journey of Southern. Any and all things Southern will be provided here. This will be my memoir to Southern living.

Oh, and did I mention I managed to marry a Yankee boy?

XOXO,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment