Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I took control

I did it. I started taking control of my life. And I finally started my photography business. Sarah Michelle Photography will be launching officially by mid-October. This week I have been working hard on my website and establishing my photography name at all of the major websites to ensure that I am the only Sarah Michelle Photography out there. My goal is to be an established and working photographer before we move. I am also applying for my business license so I can be a legitimate and established business with the government.

Who knew that in just one week I could have everything up and running? And Hubs could not be more supportive. He is evening giving me the green light to purchase some extra items I would like to have. I could not be more thrilled about this entire venture. I even have my first client shoot this weekend.

I will be posting more about my upcoming grand opening of my website when closer until time.

Until then,

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment