Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Wish List: One

Welcome to my FIRST official Christmas Wish List! I can promise there will be many more. I can never make up my mind about my wishes for Christmas. I am LOVING my new found love for vintage Chanel and I have been lusting over the perfection of the vintage Chanel Earrings. I am not a huge jewelery fan and wear limited amounts of it. I wear my monogrammed ring, my wedding bands, my pearl earring (just one since I only have one second hole) and sometimes my pearls (they are heavy and I am allergic to the backs). I used to wear a horseshoe necklace but since it has broke I have not replaced it.

So I did a little research and found these beauties...







So Dear Mr. Santa, lend me your ear!! Bring me lots of Holiday cheer!

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment