Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going, going, going....

GREEN!!

That is correct my fellow Belles and Gents, I am taking Sarah Michelle Photography Eco-friendly.

I have decided to use recyclable packaging, limited paper, and I am seeking out an eco-friendly printing company. I am very excited for this new venture with my business. I feel rejuvenated and focused again with my new outlook.

In addition to my eco-friendly concept I also want to focus on making my clients feel more like a friend and less like a paycheck so I will be printing custom stationary (using Paper-Source who supports eco-friendly living).

I can not wait to get my new packaging and personalized stationary into my clients hands and to receive their feedback. This is a very exciting time!! I'll be posting pictures of my packaging as it becomes complete.

And as always, you can visit my photography blog at http://sarahmichellephoto.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment