Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Dream Home

Since Hubs and I want to seriously be persuing a home this year I've been doing some research of things I love and would like to see as opitions for my own home.

The home I am in love with comes from a prestegious area in Nashville, one of the most Southern places you could ever dream of. I just hope that I can find so simple and Southern in a small coastal town.



How beautiful!? I want something like this for my guests to be invited into. A perfect place to start your home.



I love the flooring in this kitchen. The two toned wood is perfect. I'm not a fan of the white cabientry but I could over look it for this beautiful floor.



From the kitchen to the dining room, who wouldn't want to entertain there? I can just picture my Spode Woodland China, Lenox tableware, and TONS of friends gathered in this room for beautifully deorated Holidays and Sunday lunches.



I have ALWAYS wanted a formal study. One where I can have a library of books and hide away working on my photography, reading, and relaxing. A haven where I can go to accomplish work and find peace.

I hope Hubs and I can find something this perfect and begin to establish the next chapter in our life.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment