Monday, January 3, 2011

The year for me

Hello 2011! I'm really not sure what to say to you at this point. Please be good to me.

This new year I want to loose 60 pounds. Now we all saw how my last diet/workout plan went but I'm determined to make this go-round work. I don't have a long-term time limit on loosing weight I just want to work at being healthier and happier with myself.

This new year, I also want to work on improving myself. Reading more, blogging more, paying more attention to the news and researching the things I do not understand. Just overall self improvement.

I want Hubs and I to grow as a couple. To become a stronger unit and to move forward in our life.

I want to save money. I want to save money for our future, for our house, to have in general. Hubs and I have worked very hard for the few, small things we have in life and we want to continue to grow and build our life and our lifestyle. Hubs and I tend to have expensive taste and want nice things. The only way we will be able to provide ourselves and our future with those fine things will be to save now.

I want to seriously be presuing our very, own home by the end of this year. This is the next step in mine and Hubs life and the step I will take before deciding to grow our little family from Hubs, myself, Grace-Dog and Beau-Dog.

I want to become more preppy. To grow as a Southern Belle. I want to become more focused on myself. Who I am, where I want to be in life, what I want to do with my life. I want to pamper myself, love myself, and take better care of myself.

In 2011, I want this to be a year I focus on myself. I want to love who I am, know what I want to become, and understand who I am so much better. I want to carry the people I love with me and leave those whom I don't behind. This will be the year for me and if that means losing 60 pounds, gaining 40, changing jobs, moving 1000 miles, and standing in heels all day long to do it then this is what I will do. And all the while, I'm bringing Hubs with me.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment