Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Learning to let go

Hello world! Well, my laptop has a nasty virus on it so I am going to attempt to blog via my Blackberry. We'll see how well this works out. Crossing my fingers for good things.

Since I am very disconnected from the world I don't really have anything awesome to blog about. My business plan writing has been put on hold and I'm just hoping at this point it can't be saved from the virus. If not, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm about 40 pages in and don't want to rewrite it. But the business is coming along great. I'm on design of the boutique and the overall look and feel of my brides experience. I don't really want to talk a whole lot about my boutique until I have my LLC filed and I am really moving forward in the desired town of operation.

I'm still job hunting. I've applied for a few other positions since my last 2 interviews. I am feeling a little defeated right now. I was really racking in the job offers for a few weeks there, so many that I was able to turn jobs down. Now I can't get anyone to call me back. Maybe my Daddy was right. It is easier to get a job when you have a job but this is so unfair considering I didn't choose to not have a job and I wasn't fired for poor performance. They gave my position to some Cali chick. I'm still praying that God has something amazing in store for me and that I just don't know it yet. Or maybe I do and he hasn't reviled it to me yet. This whole experience forced me to really go to God for everything. I've been so focused on what I can do and where Hubs and I were going and our life plans that I have kind of forgotten that God has the ultimate plan for my life and that I need to let go and let God. Being such a control freak I have a hard time letting things go. God and I are working through that though. Through this whole experience God is showing that I am not in control and that he can provide and will provide in His own time. I will admit this is a struggle for me but everyday I am broken just a little more. I know God has great plans for my life and He has always provided my every need. Let go and let God. Let go and let God. I will trust in God.

Xoxo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment