Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little Heaven

This weekend Hubs and I are traveling on over to the Firefly Distillery, as in Firefly Vodka, to have our one year pictures taken with the lovely Lindsey Miller (see here: http://lindspics.blogspot.com/)



I am so stinking excited I can not BEGIN to explain it too you. And we could not have chosen a better place to have pictures taken. I mean, really, what describes Hubs and I better than Firefly, bluegrass, corn dogs, and farm animals?

I have yet to see the distillery in person but from the way Lindsey describes it is pure Heaven. Old barns, vineyards, ponds, Oak trees and moss, pigs, cows, and rabbits! It just screams SOUTHERN! And we all know, this little Belle is all Southern.



I ordered this dress from J.Crew which I think will pair perfectly with Hubs' Southern Point Mustard color polo and a paid of jeans with flipflops. Of course, I'll be wearing my pearls and J.Crew silver sandals from my wedding day.



However, if for some reason this dress doesn't work than I'm going to go with my white linen pants and a nice Otter Bay classic t or a ruffeled J.Crew tank. Either way, pearls and my silver J.Crew sandals will be involved.

The best part is Grace and Beau Dog are able to go and be apart of the entire day. It was important to me to have our little family together for our 1 year pictures. There will be many, many more to come and we can't leave anyone out.

I am so excited for this weekend. I can not wait to meet fellow photog, Lindsey. Nor can I wait to visit this amazing little peice of Heaven. Pure Perfection!

XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment