Saturday, May 28, 2011

Love Letters

I've been seeking out Oprah's last show and I can not find it anywhere; however, "Travel with Laughter" blog had a wonderful and beautiful Cliff Note's version of the last ever Oprah show.

Thank you, "Travel with Laughter" for your attentiveness!! I was too busy crying to write anything down.

Travel with Laughter Blog - http://travelwithlaughter.com/2011/05/27/love-letter-from-oprah/

---

What we do best is a show about everyday people……understand the power they have to change their own lives

•“Thank you America”
•4561 days is what this moment is all about
•Letter Oprah received from a viewer named Carrie- Oprah, watching you be yourself makes me wanna be more of myself
•Encourage you to be more
•What I know for sure (this is always the section I read first in the O magazine!)
•Everybody has a calling and your real job in is to figure out what that is and to get about your business and doing it
•Spoke of the joy and juice of what they were doing…….we saw when they found it on this stage
•Lit up this stage with their passion
•It lights you up
•Live from the heart of yourself
•Know what sparks the life in you and light the world
As this show ends:

•You each have your own platform….yours is whereever you are with whatever your reach is
•That is where your power lies
•Everyday you are letting your life speak for you
•You will receive in direct proportion to what you give
•Each of us has different circumstances, but the power is the same
•Everybody has a calling- Oprah’s aligned with her profession
•My great wish is that whatever you are supposed to be carrying, you carry that forward
•Embrace the life that is calling you and use your life to serve the world
The theme….people making bad choices and blaming others

•When you know better, you do better
•Nobody but you, is responsible for your life
You are responsible for the energy that you create for yourself and responsible for the energy that you bring to others

•Sign…..”please take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space” (I am going to make this sign for my spaces)
•All life is energy and transmitting it.
•Love- energy with the best of intention has come back to me in full force
•You are responsible for your life
•Let people know they are not alone
We often block our own blessings because we don’t feel inheritly good enough, pretty or worthy enough

•You are worthy because you are born
•You alone are enough
•30,000 people on the Oprah show and all have in common….wanted validation
•Every single person….do you see me, do you hear me, and does what I say mean anything to you
•Everybody wants to be heard…..
Secret to the success…..my team and Jesus…..nothing but the hand of God has made this possible

•Know the voice….wait and listen and wait for the guidance
•What I know is God is love and life
•It always speaking to you
•What are the whispers and will you hear it….your life is speaking to you and what is it saying?
You all will be the safe harbor for someone…do for them what you have done for me

Connect, embrace, liberate, love someone

You and this show have been the great love of my life

Everyday in the elevator I would pray of gratitude for the honor to do this show

All sweet and no bitter

Until we me meet again.

---

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment