Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guestroom Love

I'm finally getting my twin beds thankful to my Aunt who wanted my daybed in trade for her bunk bed's that break into 2 pieces.

Since I am finally going to be able to decorate my second guestroom how I truly want I have to find the perfect color pallet and vision.

I am IN LOVE!! With this color pallet.


I'm going to use the really faint green (top color) to refinish the furniture in.

My accent wall will be in the dark navy/grey. And my other 3 walls will be the brown below.

I'm very excited about this color pallet and can really visualize any age child or adult spending time in this room.

I really love the simplicity of this room. I am looking for a chest of drawers to use a "night stand" to break up the 2 beds.


I'm really looking forward to diving into my guestroom and getting it settled.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment