Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lord, please be with me

I'm feeling a little defeated at the moment. I have a dream. A very big dream. I have a goal. A wish. A want. A desire. However, as I began putting my dream to paper tonight I realized that I may be in over my head. I want to be successful but most importantly I want to prove to everyone that I can do what I say and say what I mean. I don't want to be the person who sits by and watches her dreams pass by. I don't want to be the should have, could have, would have girl. I want to be happy and provide for my family. I want my dream more than anything. And I feel like if I don't persue my dream I'm letting myself and everyone elee down.

Lord, I pray that you provide a way. I pray that you allow my dream to come true and that you stand with me and lead me through.

XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment