Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Doing Something for ME!

While reading Marie Claire this evening, I noticed that most of the articles were about women in high placed careers most in ad/marketing agencies. I saw what my life could become in those articles. I saw an overworked, over stressed, unhappy, family deprived woman. And this is by no means what I want to become or what I was raised to be.

I'm working on doing something for me. Something for my family. Something that is going to keep me, well me!

I feel like I've lost myself. I'm working in an industry that I hate. That I know nothing about and that to be honest I care nothing about. I feel like I've lost who I am and who I've always wanted to be. I hate the feeling I have and I hate that I don't know who I am.

I feel really lost and I'm ready to just be me again! Hopefully soon I'll be me again. Praying for good things in the next few months.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment