Wednesday, September 11, 2013

God is the Restorer!

I have been overwhelmed these last few months. My love, my life, my heart is breaking all around me. I can't stop it. I can't force it to stay. I feel alone and hopeless.

I'm not sure where my upside down life is going to go. I know where I would like for it to go but where I want it to go and where I have control over it going are two different things. 

I have really turned to God these last few months. Praying, crying, hoping, listening, fighting. Some days are better than others and I'm working on taking my life day to day, hour by hour, and minute by minute.

I have support from a few very close friends and family members who I love and trust. They have been more than supportive through kind words, words of wisdom, and prayers.

Today my dear, sweet friend sent me the sweetest Facebook page Proverbs 31 Ministries. I'm not usually a huge fan of these types of sites. They usually blow up your Facebook wall and try to sell you something to keep participating but this site has provided wonderful blessings and daily prayers.

Today I was led to "One Girl and Her God". It had a wonderful prayer of healing, restoration, and forgiveness. I've been provided great messages regarding healing and God's healing power. Praying for God to heal. I'm praying for God to heal my relationship. I'm praying for God to heal me. I'm praying for God to heal those I love. 

I don't want to loose this prayer. It's exactly what I need emotionally right now. God is a Restorer!
Father,

I love you! I approach Your throne of grace with confidence in Your everlasting unconditional love for my friend. (Hebrews 4:16) Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask you to be the “Restorer of the Breach” for your daughter. (Isaiah 58:12) Restore back to her a strained relationship she holds very dear in her heart. (Joel 2:25)  Bring wisdom, forgiveness, and understanding into each heart involved today. (James 1:5, 1 John 1:9, and Psalm 119:130) Pour Your love into all wounded hearts supernaturally. (Romans 5:5)

Show Your daughter You restore all things brand new and when YOU author a restoration things will soon be better than they have ever been. (2 Corinthians 5:17)  Remind her You are the One who can change the heart of kings. (Proverbs 21:1) How? Your love. Your love is louder than any pain, regret, or seemingly impossible situation. (Jeremiah 32:17) Father, may the two seeking reconciliation be overwhelmed with this love that can erase a wrong, give a second chance, and change a stony heart. (Ezekiel 36:26) May the healing power of forgiveness and true agape love overcome your daughter’s weary and torn heart. (Luke 7:47)

Daddy, work it out so your daughter completely forgets the pain she has become acquainted with during this difficult time. (Genesis 41:51) You will faithfully wipe away every tear from her eyes personally. (Revelation 21:4)  You will remember Your daughter’s cry for restoration by “working all things out for her good.” (Romans 8:28). Reward her for seeking and trusting You by answering this prayer exceedingly and abundantly more than she can DREAM. (Hebrews 11:6 and Ephesians 3:20)

Father, create a healthy and God-honoring relationships for your daughter and her loved ones.  In Your wisdom, reveal blind spots and hidden scars to be healed. Bring into the light words that have wounded, actions that have broken hearts, and hidden thoughts that have poisoned minds to not forgive or forget. (Ephesians 4:32)  Show your daughter where she needs to re-train her thoughts and re-new her mind to Your will of total forgiveness. (Romans 12:2) Teach her to forgive completely, the way You do. (Matthew 5:48) There can be no future for her without forgiveness. (Luke 6:37) Show her true love forgives and frees.
Father, You have taught us to bless and pray for those who have hurt us, abused, or left us.  You restored back DOUBLE to Job when he prayed for the friends. After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10. Do the same for my friend. Restore back to her dignity, respect, and honor as she yields her heart to obey You and forgive. Where she does not want to forgive overrule her flesh. (Mark 14:38) When she struggles with this weakness be her strength. (2 Corinthians 12:9) Where she needs forgiveness grant that request. In Jesus’ Name.
Do not let Satan outwit Your daughter with his schemes. Teach her forgiveness is Your heart. This is why You are named the “Restorer of the Breach.” If there is anything to forgive I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. 2 Corinthians 2:11. Help her to forgive so she can be forgiven.(Matthew 6:15)  Show her to believe in love over all things especially wrongs against her. (1 Corinthians 13)

“Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person.”
Corinthians 13:7 (AMP)

Last, whisper in her ear to forgive herself. For she is worthy of your love, worthy of Your Son’s death, and worthy of the blood that cleanses her whole and healthy.  She is worthy!  She has humbled herself to forgive and to ask for forgiveness, therefore; You will exalt her head high! Yes, you will. (1 Peter 5:6 and Psalm 3:3) 

AMEN.
XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment