Monday, June 21, 2010

Good for Gold

In preparation for our mini Beach vacation this weekend I took advantage of my day off and had my nails and toes painted. A lady should never step into the sand with unpolished nails. While seeking out a new color in the OPI section at the nail salon I remembered a blog post I read the other day about the new fad of Gold Nail Polish. You can find the blog post here http://tinyurl.com/2ds6ag9

So I found the perfect gold but not gaudy. It's very soft and shimmery. I am loving this color and look. And I must say it was a nice change from the normal black and deep reds that I normally choose. And I never venture away from OPI colors. They carry great quality and their colors are always dynamite.

Today I choose OPI Curry Up and Don't Be Late



From what I hear Gold is becoming a new fad color for Nails. Famous celebrity, Beyonce, was even spotted wearing gold polish.



I am loving my color choice and think from now on I will venture out into more non-traditional nail polish colors.

XOXO,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment