Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hair for a Belle

I have chest length dark brown hair, very think and naturally curly that I pull straight daily with a flat iron. Or I just pull it up into a messy bun on the top of my head, normally wet, and fly out to whatever appointment I have that day. To be honest with you, this is a very convenient but frustrating at the same time. I tend to feel sloppy and lazy and less like the Southern Belle that I am.

This is hair now.




This is the picture I always take into the hair salon with me. Of course it would be of Reese Witherspoon, she is the perfect Southern Belle.



And then I let my hair grow out and when I get frustrated with it like I am now I go back to the salon, same picture in hand and get my hair cut. But I kind of want a change from this cycle of hair.

So I think I want to try a new hair style. Something different from the normal. But at the same time I don't want to go too short either. I'm thinking a good mid-length would be nice.

I love this look of Nichole Richie. It's a good length, with lots of body and will work great with my natural curl.



And I think I might would like this look from Kristin Cavallari, even though I don't care for her as an actress and she is the no-no for all Southern Belles, but it might be better for the summer time.



And as every Southern Belle knows, the full, deep bangs are a must.



So on Saturday I think I might head on over to the hair salon for a nice little trim before our Thanksgiving vacation.

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment