Friday, July 1, 2011

God, please bless my soul

Hubs and I are officially moved out of our condo and I left Statesboro for the last time ever as a resident last night. It was such a surreal moment. As I drove a drive I have taken over and over again, I cried. I cried the day my parents left me in Statesboro as a freshman and I cried the day I drove out of Statesboro as an adult. I always knew the day would come when I had to leave Statesboro but I never thought about that day.

I am now a temporary resident of my In-laws and my mother-in-law will be the death of me. If she comments one more time about babies, the house, or my spending again I'm going to kill either myself or her. I am an adult and would like to be treated like one. And no, I do not want to discuss my finances with you or anyone else. I'm buying a home, end of story.

We had a set back with the house today. It's been very overwhelming. We now have to replace not one but TWO air conditioning units. So now Hubs and I are going back to the seller to fight for an addition off of our offer because it was not disclosed within the listing that the AC was not working. If we had known about this problem we would have not even put in an offer but now that we are invested we at least want to fight for the chance to take on the house. I can tell you, I have learned more about homes in the last 2 weeks than I ever knew. There is just so much to take into consideration. However, in good news, other than a new water heater (which we knew about) the home inspection can back good. There are some minor repairs that need to be taken care of but over all we got a clean bill of health. Yay!

At this point, dear readers, I'm praying for God to provide and to allow His will to happen.

XOXO

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling when I leave Statesboro for good I will cry too. :(

    ReplyDelete