Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let go and Let God

Let go and Let God

I had forgotten how powerful those few small, simple words could be.

I love my new life, as much as I miss my old one.

But I want more. And I have dreams and aspirations and I want it all.

I want to own my own business (in retail; bridal, boutique clothing, home/gifts - I'm not sure yet there are so many awesome options.)

I want to have time to be a real mom (like this lady whose blog is awesome!)

I want to be able to make my own decisions, my own hours, and my own money (I want to be in control of my life)

I want to be able to focus on my photography or at least have time to take an hour out of my day to spend with my camera.

But there are some days that I feel like others want my dreams for me more than I do.

The local bridal salon (it's not a boutique because it is not classy or fabulous) is closing down. Is this my door of opportunity that God is opening for me? Did he bring me here so I could follow my dream?

I want to have passion for the things I do in life.

I want to learn to Let go and Let God - More!

XOXO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment